Monday 21 July 2014

One Day I'll Be Rich.

Had a wee BBQ back in May as a last hurrah before Claire and I parted ways. Good food, lots of laughs, my favourite people and a dog; life is good!



Look at that smile. This lady is the warmest, most down to earth, nature loving, life inspiring person. She just gets me! Shine on miss.

C-bear capturing my grilling skills.


Hello Friends!

So glad to know this handsome fella!



















This one too!
Port and Rich sharing a moment. I think Jeff is finally attempting to share.
Can we discuss Dave's face for a minute? That is true roommate love right there.
Too much sharing. Rawr'

And then Stoli came out for a visit. Bug eyed and crazy as ever! Baby made a friend.

Chives. Get some!

C-bear and Dave were trying to be super stealth and catch a glimpse of me and B - little did they know I had my camera ready! ;)

We LOVE food okay.

Cutest ever.

Who doesn't love a good swing right?
Taking out the recycling the day after and still all smiles. It must have been a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment